Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Public Phone and Internet At Home

I was suprised by a teacher who leave a message on my Facebook one sunday morning. So quickly check if he is surfing from school at my village and he replied yes!..was very excited about it.

There are a lots of new development at home lately. During my time, we have nothing at all. To buy a slipper at nearest shop, we have to travel for two days. Just shared with my colleagues and boss recently why I am not so much interested in hiking activities. I have been hiking all the times during my childhood time. We have to carry few gantang of rice to another village and sell it at five or four ringgit per gantang to get a pair of slipper or a toothbrush! Not to mentioned the road conditions and danger that we went through.
My parents now can call us anytime using the two public phone at our village . Hope that soon they able to use mobile phone like rest of villages around us.

No comments: